familymembers

hi everyone, today it’s time to write about a member of my family. So i was going to choose one of my cousins, but i preferred to mention them both. I have only two cousins belonging to my mom’s family and i remember sharing closely with them, as well as with my older brother since i was a very young kid, wich is why its difficult to talk about one and leave the other aside. The name of the youngest of them is Javier. El javito has 26 years old actually and he is photographer. He is nice cause he has a really funny personality as well as a very interesting person, due to the amount of documentaries/movies and books he has seen, which he constantly recommends me. So everytime i go to his house we talk about everything and we laughed a lot. On the other hand, my oldest cousin is called Sebastian. He is architect and he lives in Canada actually. Sebo left about two years ago to New Zeland to study, but it has kept working and traveling which makes me feel calm knowing that he happy doing it. He had a stronger carácter but i remember him reidiculously funny moments and unforgettable exits to the beach, the desert and others. I remember them cause with both, and with my brother sometimes, we had great moments and i would say that the best times in bike trips, travels, urban carnivals, sharing music and beers that were forever in mind.

Comentarios

Entradas populares