4



Hala. Today i’m going to tell you about a show that i loved when a i’m child though i don’t know really why. The show was called Mekano. and it was television show that broadcast in the afternoons when I arrived from the kinder garden class. I had six or five more less, i don’t know really. The show was about entertainment or something like that, when young people did choreographys and sings youth songs of that time which made the show fun for me. I remember that show too, because I liked Karen Paola, wich was a female singer who appeared in that show. Also, I liked it equally a group that participated in the show called Porto Seguro, which gave the live dancing axé music. The show was ending in 2006 apparently, but i stopped seeing it after a while, when i was six more or less. It was a good show.



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares