Norman Stanfield

Resultado de imagen para norman stansfield
Well, today its pertinent to talk about a movie hero or a villain. I’ve always preferred the intensity and the movie’s villains labor in the cinema, so that’s why I will talk about Norman Stanfield. Norman it’s a character from the movie Leon the Professional directed by Luc Besson. I chose him cause i saw it when I was very young and the role of each of the actors has always caught my attention, loveit. Besson tells the story of a hired murderer called Leon played by Jean Reno, who stands out for his very high vocation and discipline to kill, an artist in his job who knows a young played by a brilliant Natalie Portman, who had only twelve years old at the time, and who would drastically change the Leon’s life. Norman Stanfield, played by Gary Oldman, appears in the movie as an extremely corrupt policeman and a stubborn drug addict who heads a violent drug gang in New York. He’s a dark and ruthless guy, but at the same time relentless and very intelligent. I really like the character cause of his impeccable interpretation, wich by means of Norman’s actions leads the veiwer to the limit and tension constantly during the movie.

So, watch the movie and its story based on a really romantic tragedy. Fully recommended hahaha

Comentarios

  1. Hi Simon, I really love this movie, and I really love Gary Oldman in any character he plays

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares