Arequipita


A city i’d like to visit is Arequipa. I’d like to visite Arequipa cause is a very nice city. It has very beautiful destinations to vist, like the volcanoes Misti and the Deep canyons of the Cotahuasi and the Colca’s valley. Also, i’d like to visit so much the beaches in the departament of Arequipa and the center cause it s very nice. I have known the people in Arequipa is nice, like the Pelvin’s people, the people of the place that i live. So, i’d like to go Arequipa alone or accompanied, it doesn’t really matter.

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Arequipa is very beautiful! I visited this city with my friends two years ago. I hope you can visit to soon!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares