holiday


Hihhihi. A very good holidays that i remember was in 2009 or 2010 more or les. I was eleven years old and we went to a place located between Los Choros and Punta de Choros, in the Coquimbo region. I went accompanied with my family. I went there with my mom, my dad, two brothers, a friend and my cousin. I remember that we stay in a small but a cozy fisherman’s house called Fidel. I remember clearly that house cause it was in the middle of the desert and very close  to a beatiful and lonely beach at the same time. It was a really lovely place. We stayed in there place over a week or two, i don’t really remember. I remember the swims in the beach until the night, the bonfires, the penguins and the dolphins on the way to isla Damas, the food and all that. It was really good

Comentarios

Entradas populares